MAT 2014 or Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) is a National as well as International level entrance test for admission to the MBA and allied programmes. MAT score is the key to admission into the B-Schools in India. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Every year lakhs of students take the exam to get admission to the MBA & equivalent programmes in the AICTE approved management institutions or other B-school of national & international. Actually, any B-school can take admission through the MAT score. Truly MAT is the Golden Key to the management students. That’s why for the students AIMA conducts the MAT exam FOUR times in a year – First is in the February, Second is in the May, Third is in the September and Fourth is in the December.
MAT 2014 exam will schedule in four stages. So, MAT 2014 will turned many students fortune. So, be preparing for the next year MAT 2014 exam. MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Courses Offered:-The admission exam MAT 2014 is conducted for the following courses:
• MBA + PGPM + PGCM
Eligibility criteria MAT 2013:-
- An applicant have to be a graduate from an accepted university / a deemed university.
- Applicants who are appearing for the last year of bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results can also apply for MAT 2014.
- Applicants have graduation degree at least 50% marks in any stream from any recognized university.
- Sc/ST graduates at least 45% is only required.
- There is no limitation in the age in MAT 2014
MAT 2014 Exam Pattern: MAT 2014 Exam will be conduct in two modes like previous years both online (Computer Based Test) and offline, that is Paper Based Test. Students can choose any of mode of the Exam.
MAT 2014 will contain 5 sections and each section will have 40 MCQ type questions.
- Language Comprehension: Questions 40, Time 30 minute
- Mathematical Skills: Questions 40, Time 40 minute
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Questions 40, Time 35 minute
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: Questions 40, Time 30 minute
- Indian and Global Environment: Questions 40, Time 15 minute
MAT 2014 exam Total Time duration is 150 minutes and Total Marks 200. Negative marking is a part of the MAT Exam and ¼ mark would be deducted for each of the wrong answers.
MAT 2014 Syllabus: MAT covers topic like literature, social science, mathematics. There are hundreds of problems to be cracked in the test. The candidates appearing for MAT 2014 exam need to have a detailed understanding of following Syllabus.
- Mathematical skills
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Indian and Global Environment
However, students have to study more broadly to get a good score.
Important Dates of MAT 2014: The dates of MAT 2014 has not released yet. As soon as the date will announced we will report. Though, these are the estimated dates of MAT 2014. MAT held four times in a year.
- First – MAT 2014 in February
- Second – MAT 2014 in May
- Third – MAT 2014 in September
- Fourth – MAT 2014 in December